- y_2019, m_3, d_24, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_2051, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;
Neutrogena Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask is clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne with the light therapy technology dermatologists use. The Mask can be used on all skin types, with the combination of blue and red LED light reducing two of the major factors that contribute to acne. Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria while red light reduces inflammation. Easy to use at home, this treatment is chemical and UV free. Use every day for 10 minutes for a clearer, more even complexion.
The Mask comes with one 30-treatment Activator. Additional 30-treatment Neutrogena Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask Activators can be purchased separately.
How to Use
- Wash and dry your face.
- After making sure the Mask’s power cord is plugged all the way into the Activator so no silver is showing, put on the Mask.
- Press and hold the power button for 1 second to activate the Mask.
- Wear for 10 minutes and relax. Your Mask will automatically turn off at the end of the treatment.
Where To Buy
If you are epileptic and/or experience dizziness, nausea or headache with light exposure, consult a health care professional before using the device.
Do not use the Light Therapy Acne Mask if you are pregnant, may be pregnant or nursing as the risks are unknown and have not been established.
This product is not recommended for severe acne. Do not use the device if your skin is light sensitive or you are currently using medication that may cause sensitivity of skin to light.