This is a page for consumers in Australia to obtain a refund for the recalled NEUTROGENA® Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask and NEUTROGENA® Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator. The refund will be for the amount specified in the terms and conditions referred to below.
To claim a refund you must:
- Be a consumer in Australia who has purchased the NEUTROGENA® Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask or NEUTROGENA® Visibly Clear™ Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator in Australia;
- provide the information requested in the form below (if you do not provide this information we cannot provide the refund); and
- return the products to us following the instructions in the confirmation email we will send to you.
Once you submit the information below, you will receive an email with further details on how you can obtain a refund. If you don’t receive that email, please check your junk mail and, if you still do not have the email (or are having any difficulty with this site), contact the Johnson & Johnson Pacific Consumer Care Centre on 1800 789 348.
The process (once you receive the confirmation email):
Your confirmation email will include details of how the products must be returned and your unique reference number.
- You will also receive a link to an Australia Post postage label form.
Click on the Australia Post link to complete and download your postage paid label. Please ensure you include your unique reference number in the “Order Number” field on the form. If you do not include your unique reference number, the validation of your refund will be delayed.
- Then print the postage label and attach it to the front of the package containing the products being returned and post the package. You must return all products in one package.