TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents residing within a 20km radius of the following Australian capital cities:
aged 15 years of age or above. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion starts at 8.30am AEST on Tuesday, 18th September 2018 and ends at 12pm AEST on Tuesday, 18th September 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Be following the @neutrogena_au Instagram account; and
- Reply to the question “What is your pop-up pimple emergency?” posted on the Instagram Story of @neutrogena_au with details of your pop-up pimple emergency and why you need to win the Neutrogena Light Therapy Spot Treatment Pen, in 25 words or less.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not entitled to enter or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. All decisions in relation to this promotion are accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries are invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person./li>
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the Promoter may require an entrant to verify their entry and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance play no part in determining the winner.
- Entries will be judged at 12:30pm on 18th September 2018 (“the Draw”) and the fifty (50) entrants judged by @neutrogena_au to have the most creative answers will be selected (“the Winners”) .
- The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries chosen by the judges in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The Winners will be announced via the Instagram account of @neutrogena_au and will be notified separately by private message on his/her Instagram within one (1) hour of the Draw via the @neutrogena_au Instagram account. The Winners must reply to such private message within one hour advising of their street address and contact number for same day courier delivery of the Prize.
- For any Winners who do not claim their Prize (as defined below in clause 14) within one (1) hour of being notified as set out in clause 11, their prize will be forfeited and the Prize will be offered to the next reserve entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant warrants and agrees that the entry: (a) will be their original work; (b) is not subject to any obligation of confidence or any third party proprietary rights; and (c) will not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive. Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its related entities) doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights (as defined under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) of the entrant.
The Winner will receive:
- 1x Neutrogena Light Therapy Spot Treatment Pen valued at $39.99, delivered by courier to the address provided by the Winners within 24 hours (“the Prize”).
- The total prize pool is valued up to: $1,999.50 (inclusive of GST). All prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the Prize for a component of equal value at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the Winner not being able to redeem the Prize.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The Winner consents to the Promoter (and any or its related entities) using the Winner’s entry, name, likeness, image and or/voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or connected with the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is cancelled or postponed outside the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an entrant; or (g) the use/taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion./li>
- The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN: 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.